Get Heard, Understood & Appreciated in All Your Relationships
How To Be Yourself and Create a Meaningful Connection
“Go find yourself first so you can find me.” ~Rumi
WHEN: November 4-6 (2 ½ days) Friday: 7pm-10pm Saturday and Sunday: 10am-7pm
WHERE: Upper West Side in Manhattan. You’ll receive the exact address when you sign up.
This workshop is for men and women who are willing to invite change, create deeper connection and enjoy more fulfilling relationships.
What prevents you from having a close loving relationship? What keeps you stuck in superficial entanglements in which you, your partner, or both of you are far from being fully engaged and truly happy?
How often do you feel caught up in doing things out of duty, obligation, guilt, shame and other things that destroy connection? Do you sometimes alter your true responses in order to avoid conflict, be liked, or feel that you belong? Do you crave soulful connection, yet you don’t always know how to get it?
What if it's possible to consciously create an emotional attraction with a partner of your choice? What if it is possible to learn from your limitations and stop blaming or judging yourself? What if it's possible to feel more comfortable in your skin as you begin to accept yourself and express fearlessly what’s true for you?
Self-knowledge requires courage. It takes you to the rawest places in yourself. But it also brings the most valuable rewards and the fastest growth. Because your relationship with yourself magnifies everything else. The more you know yourself, the more you trust your choices and the more accepting of yourself you can become.
Clarity precedes change.
In this 2 ½-day experiential workshop you will become more conscious and more clear about:
- your habitual relationship dynamics
- the way you relate to yourself and to others
- how you might be “losing” yourself when in a relationship
- how you disconnect from another in order to stay present to yourself
- what might've been blocking you from having the loving relationship you want
This workshop will support you in becoming more aware of how you do relationships and how you can improve them. It will gently help you heal and transform some of your issues. This is your chance to practice conscious communication and use it to create a life in which authenticity is at the heart of all your interactions.
During this weekend you will exercise presence, empathy and connection. You will practice centering yourself and realigning with your values.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS WORKSHOP:
- valuable tools for relating to people in a whole new way
- a stronger connection with Self and another
- useful skills for experiencing others at a soul level, including attracting someone special into your life and creating deep connection
YOU WILL LEARN AND PRACTICE TO:
• Feel heard, understood and appreciated in all your relationships
• Create instant connection when speaking your truth in a way that the other person “gets it”
• Say goodbye to your blind spots as others provide feedback on how they experience you
• Improve the way you think and communicate
• embody your full self-expression
• Become deeply in tune with who you are and what you want
• Remember that you matter!
This is an immersive circling workshop. Circling is a term for a new cutting edge process that encompasses a number of well known spiritual and psychological modalities, put together in a way that gently delivers faster results and profound transformation.
During these two and a half days we will focus on developing presence and connection. There are three kinds of connection: connection to yourself, to another, and to a higher power. In this workshop we will be practicing all three, but the emphasis will be on connecting with yourself. You will gain more awareness of who you are, what you need, what matters to you and why, how you stand in your own way and what you can do differently in order to experience more happiness in your life.
Places are limited, so sign up NOW to ensure your participation:
you will NOT be charged when you press this button