Guy Sengstock - founder of Circling Gina Brezini - life coach & Art of Circling graduate
Date: April 17-19, 2015
Time: 10 am - 7 pm
Location: Upper West Side in Manhattan. Contact us for the exact address.
Fee: $595 or 3 easy payments of $220
*This is a special price for my clients and people who have attended the previous Deep Dive in New York.
Create aliveness and connection with anyone, in any moment!
Join us for an exquisite experience and explore the newly emerging relational practice called Circling, as Guy Sengstock and Gina Brezini masterfully and lovingly unravel the threads of human experience, ultimately revealing the beauty and truth of your essence.
This event will open you to the possibility of new existence. You will learn:
· how to communicate in a way that helps you feel heard and seen
· how to express difficult emotions
· how to feel more confident and successful
· how to relate to people in a new way
This event is for you if you are…
· new to this practice and wondering what all the hype is about
· single, coupled, dating, divorced and wanting (more) connection
· willing to strengthen your personal relationships (couples are welcome)
· ready to speed up your personal
· or professional transformation
Are you ready to…
· be seen through unbiased and loving eyes?
· understand why you are not attracting the things you want in life?
· start relating to people in a whole new way?
· get a truthful glimpse into your Self?
· heal painful issues and heartbreak?
Through this practice you will discover blind spots that may be keeping you from attracting what you desire most in life. Love. Validation. Success. Freedom from emotional patterns or past experiences that keep you fearful, stuck or isolated.
Circling can begin to empower you to create the life you’ve always dreamed of. We will offer tools that can help you to integrate this practice into your daily life.