I am excited to announce the CREATING CONNECTION Circling Immersion on September 30 – October 1, 2017 in Washington D.C.
What makes this event extra-special is that Guy Sengstock, a founder of The Circling Institute in San Francisco, will be joining us for this weekend. This is a rare chance to be in his presence and to experience his masterful approach.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
1. If you are ready to invite change, willing to create deeper connection with yourself and others, or wanting to enjoy more fulfilling relationships—you will benefit from this weekend.
2. If you are a coach, a therapist or a practitioner of any kind—you want to participate. This is the first step towards the training program that The Circling Institute offers, and we are bringing it here, on the East Coast! It is designed to improve your skills in working with groups, expand your influence as a facilitator and make a bigger difference in the lives you touch.
3. If you are professional who works with people in any profession, you will benefit tremendously from this weekend. The skills you learn can help you interact effectively with colleagues and supervisors in organizations, navigate the board room and office politics, or ace job interviews.
Whether you come for your own growth or with the intention to expand your facilitator skills, I am convinced that attending this event will be memorable. I trust that you’ll get a lot of value from it: in one weekend you could release old traumas, learn new ways of communicating, interrupt stubborn patterns and begin to transform your relationships, including the one you are currently in.
YOU WILL LEARN AND PRACTICE TO:
- Manifest more of what you desire in your life
- Let another into your heart without giving up your own Self
- Express with more clarity and create real connection in all your relationships
- Develop inner strength as you expand your ability to establish clear and consistent boundaries without being harsh
- Experience a new way to see, to be, and to receive love instead of going after it in a way that doesn’t work
- Have a bigger impact as you become who you are meant to be
If this is of interest to you, get more info HERE and grab your spot now!
If you are willing to take a deep look inside and allow an inner shift to transcend the aspects that have been holding you back, here is a special invitation for you:
Join us for a weekend of a life-changing self-exploration and relational transformation on September 30 – October 1, 2017 in Washington D.C.
You’ll see results in all your relationships almost immediately.
REMEMBER THAT LIFE IS NOT ABOUT LOOKING FOR WHAT YOU WANT, BUT ABOUT ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN.
So take the next step and reserve your place NOW